John - Smoked Paprika Chicken Taco Chicken Jerky
- 5 lbs Boneless Chicken Breast
- 12 oz Walden Farms Sweet Onion Dressing
- 6 oz Smoked Paprika
- 2 oz McCormick Original Taco Seasoning Mix,1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Slice Chicken Breast to Desired Thickness (I did approx 3/16" to 1/4")
- Set aside Sliced Chicken
- Mix all Dry Ingredients in a Bowl and make sure there are no clumps
- Pour in One Bottle of Walden Farms Sweet Onion Dressing and Mix Ingredients Thoroughly
- Add Sliced Chicken and Mix so Chicken is Completely Coated
- Refrigerate for 24 - 48 Hours
- Lay Chicken Slices on Grates and Place in Dehydrator and Dry to Desired Time ( I did mine in the Ronco Dehydrator for 18 Hours Flipping Slices and Rotating Trays Every 3 Hours).
I DIDN'T take the Time to SLICE Mine when I made My Batch (Thus the Longer Cooking Time to cook Completely) I purchased Pre-Cut Chicken Tender Strips. Some Thicker, Some Thinner. As I make My NEXT BATCH I will have cut at the Desired Thickness.