- A Hint of Succulent Sweetness in Every Bite
- All-Natural = No Added Preservatives, MSG or Junk
- A Staple Flavor in the World of Jerky
- Quadruple the Meat - THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
Beef (Top Round), Teriyaki Sauce (Soy Sauce [water, wheat, soybeans, salt]), Wine, Sugar, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Spices, Onion Powder, Succinic Acid, Garlic Powder, Brown Sugar, Pineapple Juice, Honey, Water, Liquid Smoke, Black Pepper, Garlic, Ginger
Serving Size 1 oz.
Serving Per Container 16
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 9|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Reviews | Q&A
Texture is perfect for me, and the teriyaki flavor is exactly what I like. I've been searching for years for the perfect bite, and yours is it!
I had the Natural style and Teriyaki. The natural style was very good while the Teriyaki was to sweet for me. But others who tried it great.